Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Saturday & Sunday: October 26 & 27 - Last weekend in Dublin

My motto for this trip:)
Even though I'm in debt a ridiculous amount from this trip... This saying sums up how I feel!!


Well once we woke up, something came in me, I got the itch back to run!  So I jumped on Cayla and said LETS RUN!!!  Luckily, she very rarely says no - and she got up and came with me!!  I told her we would do a short 30 minute, 3 mile run!  mwhahaa!  I ended up getting us lost so we did a 4 mile run - but as you can see from our time, it was very relaxed and we stopped for a ton of pictures!  We ran the opposite way I normally walk to work & found this amazing trail!  So awesome!:)  There was even a rainbow at the start of our run indicating it was destiny we do this!!!! 




I was sooo close to running this Dublin Marathon - if it was not for me getting sick, this would have been a road in the marathon for me!! 




sooo around the mile 2 mark we were supposed to head back, buttttt as you can see we made a complete wrong turn - oops!!!  Can't said I totally did this on accident:) 

When we got back, I was motivated to eat a decent meal now too!!  So I made me some pasta and vegetables!! 


Then, it was time to dress up for Halloween!!!! We purchased these costumes - we wanted to be Minions, but we also did not want to spend much money!  So we got these costumes for €5 ... now that is a deal!! Also, it was a meetup event - with 500 people responding that they were going!  We were quite excited!!







This was definitely a more successful meetup event!!  We had a lot of fun with everyone and met people from all over the world - Germany, Italy, America, Dublin, London!

Great night:) 

On Sunday, we decided to lay low since Monday we were doing a Paddywagon tour (it is a Bank Holiday - meaning like everything is closed:))!  Cayla had this sudden urge to dye her hair her natural color - BROWN!!!!  So we went to the hair salon who told her to come back on Tuesday - AAAhhhhh so excited for her - maybe when I get home I'll change mine to natural color too!!!

I was craving a good steak - so we went to TGI Fridays for dinner & I finally had my steak dinner.  I feel like I am iron and protein deprived from all the PB&J's I have been eating here!!  Definitely been on carb overload since coming to Ireland!! 

I cannot wait to have real meals again when I go home!!! I already asked my mom if my first meal could be steak, asparagus, zucchini & mash potatoes!!  AAAHH - Just one short week and I'll be back in America - soo crazy!



Irish word of the day:  "class," = great

No comments:

Post a Comment