Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 16: Wednesday, October 23 - Blister Packs


I must say we've for sure lucked out with the weather there!!  Yet another gorgeous morning--- this is the LUAS:)

Well I thought I'd show there blister packs and wording --- Tea time = dinner ... Haha very cute!!  I did not want to break HIPAA, so these are from google.com but are the exact same product!  I spent majority of my morning blister packing for their patients to get them all caught up!  But they have a new blister pack system...


From Nu-Life.  This is pretty neat because it is typed in the computer all once then you are set forever when making their blister packs!!!  It prints the label and bills the meds all in a quick accept button.  Even more neat it shows a color picture of their medication so the patient knows exactly what they are taking!!!  Genius!!  And the patients have really liked the new system that they've used it for.  Liam's anted to finish the old ones though first.  I just input some of the information in the new system so it was ready when they needed it:)






After all my daily duties at Farmers, I stopped to pick up some wine and dessert because Ailbhe invited Cayla and I over for some dinner and a movie!!!!  YAYYY!!!  

We for lost on the way to her house because it was dark and we couldn't see the giant house she referred to but haha we ended up getting there about 45 minutes later then expected-- Good exercise I say!!!:)


We got there and her house is in this cute little gated community!!!  When we walked in- he house is adorable !! And she had a lovely meal prepared for us.... Chicken tacos with vegetables... Finally some real food!!!!





She has 3 roommates - Valentina from Rome, Italy... And 2 boys we did not meet.  Val was so so nice - I love Italians!!   She made us a special dip which tasted delicious.  And after dinner we gathered in the family room to watch the darkness- a scary movie!


After we got back I facetimed Jeremy to find he got me the most amazing presents for when I get back... These adorabbbllleeeeee penguins!!!!!!  They all sing and dance!!!! Loveeee:). Thank you Jeremy!!!



Irish word of the day:  be wide= be careful... Especially on our walk home!!







No comments:

Post a Comment