Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 11: Wednesday, October 16 - Beacon Pharmacy

Back to Beacon Pharmacy to try this out again!  This morning was a little rough though because I was so tired.  I napped too long yesterday that I could barely sleep last night..good thing a Starbucks was on my way and they just released the Pumpkin Spice Latte here!!!  Best morning ever!!!



I quickly realized I left my breakfast at Elaine's house as I was in my daze this morning.  I was quite disappointed because I love my morning bagels!  Dang it!  Looks like I am starving this morning:(  


It was Mary and Loryna this morning - so I was happy a sales associate I have been with the past 2 weeks was working with me:)  This pharmacy is so interesting because it has all these "hi-tech" medications which are super expensive medications that patients get from their fertility clinic and bring down to us to fill.  They have their own little niche here and it is really actually cool!!  That is the paperwork Mary was so behind on - the Hi-tech paperwork because it has so much additional steps since it is expensive items!



I did most of the filling of medications and counseled the patients on their antibiotics or pain medications.  I did not really get to dispense any hi-tech to patients while I was there - I only got to prepare it.  Their patients are just so friendly and happy - it is so nice:)

After work, I walked down the path of art work!  Today is the first day we have been here that it is raining, so I really cannot complain...also Cayla and I are doing shopping and the movies tonight so no need for sunshine now:)  



Per Mary's recommendation I went to River Island to look at their pants.  Too much cute, but their sizes are kind of funny - a size 6 is equivalent to our 0.  Sheesh, hope no one looks at my size here ;) hahaha!!  This is the outside of the mall at night, so pretty!!




After our shopping experience, we went to the movies to see 'About Time' because one of my favorite actresses - Rachel McAdams - is in it<3  Cayla was hesitant because it has poor ratings.  As it turned out she balled her eyes out so bad because it was quite possibly the cutest most heart moving movie we've seen in a while.  It was so touching and cute - AAAH obsessed:)

Of course after we couldn't leave the movies without taking pictures in the cut out!






I found this Irish words translated on the wall - so I'm using this as my Irish Word of the Day: :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment